Design an HTML version of your resume
Your first project will be to create a one page HTML version of your resume. These are the requirements:
- Yes it must be your real, complete resume as you'd send to a potential employer.
- You must take into account everything we have learned so far.
- You must use the normalize.css from the boilerplate we created
- You must use a font from Google Fonts in your design that is appropriate to be on your resume
- Your CSS should be in its own separate CSS file.
- You may include a picture of yourself if you'd like but you don't have to.
- If you're uncomfortable including your mailing address or phone number you may leave it out but you must include at least your email address (as a clickable link) as a form of contact
Other things to consider:
- Font size
- Line spacing
- Measure (characters per line)
Potential for bonus points:
- Make your resume fluid to scale and look good on devices of all sizes
- Going above and beyond the previously stated requirements
The following will reflect on your grade poorly:
- Not putting any thought or time into this project
- Using table based layouts
- Using deprecated HTML such as <font>, <center>
- Using styles inline. don't do this:
- Grammatical errors
The link to your resume must be emailed to me. It should be located at http://yourdomainname.com/class/resume/index.html